Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

https://www.colonialstock.com/otc-listings.htm "The Hobbit" is religious. #BOBBYCORKER4PRES #KAMALA FOR VP. #CUOMO TO COMMENT? The Jesuits assigned it Freshman year at Bellarmine College Preparatory San Jose CA Willers? Jesuit Priests know before me. Like John McDowell, first to know. [ecumenicali] #ecumenical?

Dear John McDowell [worked for #43]: I still try by faith in love. I try, but like my selfish beer. DONALD TRUMP: As I and Joe are unable, I nominate Former Senator Bob Corker for President of the United States. OAS: Don't you dare say America Asshole.EWW Mexican ETF "Bomb Putin's Toes?" "Get off my grass." PUTIN: Marijuana and hash lead to some paranoia above the baseline. Going to church and/or charity is an option. RUBENS: Oh yeah? Brittany Griner for President, inabstensia! CORKER: I'm here for you and TRUMP. FOX AND J.R.R. TOLKIEN. compilation copyrights reserved by parties. John Rubens 11:10 PT 10/12/2022 A follower of Jesus Christ and a patron of precious metals and semi-precious stone collecting: Grandfather, your time is up. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: DISCLOSURE AGAIN, AFTER I TOLD MCCAIN: I took home some rocks I found on trails. At the time, Don Laughlin was alive. Things may have changed in Laughlin, NV. Long live Don Laughlin! "Protection of the Soul" CHARITY: St. John the Baptist P.S.: CUOMO was wrong too. He should have added a [sic] on O'Reilly's math error of 100%. FICTIONAL O'REILLY: I'm Irish, wanna fight Christopher? We bought your medals now silver is in the dumps with your Saint! FICTIONAL KIRBY WRIGHT: Oh boy. compilation copyrights reserved by parties COME ON NOW BOBBY CORKER! COMES NOW:FORMER SENATOR BOBBY CORKER. FICTION: BOBBY CORKER FOR PRESIDENT NOW, BOBBY CORKER FOR PRESIDENT, GOD WILLING.--Fictional George Wallace from Alabama. DISCLOSURE: Attempt to fulfill my Sunday obligation by attending EWTN. CHP PARANOIA: "You're one of them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment