Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, October 28, 2022

My "Discount" Broker all of a sudden wants commissions. #SCOTTCAAN: [fiction: no they don't]. re: James Caan in Norman Jewison film: Rollerball (1975). "Show Me The Way"--Peter Frampton comes to mind. #DoUFeelLikeWeDo? #NativeAmericansPreferJoeWalshNOW Revenge of Lynyrd Skynyrd

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I beat them to the punch. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: Bravo Zelenskyy et al and even yes, perhaps Vlad Putin. Wait and see with Silver and Gold. THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY: MINE SILVER. Ye did not die in vain. YE JOHN RUBENS: [TO SCOTT CAAN, A DUTCH MAN SAID THAT ABOUT ME; I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SLIGHT, BUT IN PERSPECTIVE, IT WAS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, JOHN MARSHALL RUBENS DIED AT 57 FROM LUNG CANCER]. STEVE JONES: Chelsea or die. CLINTON FOUNDATION: Thanks. JOHN RUBENS: I HAVE A CLUB BY MY DOOR. JEFFREY SHEPARD: JAMES DEAN IS NO JOHN W. DEAN. REPORTER: WHY? JEFFREY SHEPARD: ASK YOUR MOVIE STARS. SCOTT CAAN: WHAT DID HE SAY? JOHN RUBENS: THE DUTCHMAN? SCOTT: YEAH. VAN LEUWEN: I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE YOUR FATHER. JOHN RUBENS: THE MAN HAD THREE DAUGHTERS. YE: BURN SOME INCENSE. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: NEXT TIME "DEEP STATE" ASKS IF I WANT TO DONATE, TOTALLY, MY BODY TO A UNIVERSITY SCIENCE CLINIC OR "BETTER", MAYBE A HOSPITAL OR ST. JUDE'S OR ST. ANDREWS, I SAY YE. WILL RALPHS SELL CANNIBIS: BROKER/LAWYERS: IT'S 'TRICKY'. JOHN RUBENS: I THOUGHT SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment