Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

FICTIONAL TRUMP: I don't know about you, but I see and hear weird things @PBS. #SanhedrinScience #LUV #SWA @Southwest

One of the weirdest things I saw was a roundtable of scientists that predicted precisely what was going on in society [formerly called zeitgeist; today it's 'celebrity' and what is it? #jurisprudence]. The moderator cut the last scientist [0ff] when he tipped the panel's hand. [sic] Never saw any of them since that I could recognize. Sincerely, John Matthew Rubens P.S.: I'd risk my life for a $29.00 fare to #NorCal. Dear KASHKARI: An important point of my existence was to visit by family by speed rail, but at $100.00 RT, this visit will be affordable. CA: At least we're trying.--Fictional Zoe Lofgren I may move to Lake Co. CA: Please don't ban me there. POMO v. White Johns POMO27: Why John? JOHN: We may want to buy there. POMO: It won't be us. #DELAWARE: John, maybe it's time to hang up the cleats. Lucia and John Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment