Featured Post

King Of The Road

Kingman/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Divine Intervention.

Monday, October 17, 2022

The Bank Is Not Broken; The Union Is Not Broken.

BOSTON: You lose! PROP. 27: This time it MAY BE YOU TWO! DRAFT KINGS & FAN DUEL WITH THE POMO. POMO: If we lose, let's bring back the volunteer fighters fires and coordinate together. RUBENS: Okay! NEW YORK: Yeah suckers; then we'll try again, won't we? RUBENS: Probably in the end, like we helped the UK after a while in 1941. RUSSIA: I will cut your fingers off Rubens. RUBENS: I thought the Ukrainians were Nazis? CUOMO: I've been there John; you don't want to go. RUBENS: Will lie for vodka? Dear PUTIN: I'm sorry. The nuclear rhetoric was perhaps too much but I was angry. Please forgive my sins of "nuke PUTIN's toes" and telling Boris Johnson PM at the time, I could get drunk and push the button for him if he couldn't do IT. Sincerely, 99%, John Rubens [mostly serious]. BUDWEISER: PERHAPS THE 'BEST' OR at least 'finest' Lager Beer PILSNER URQUELL: MODELO HAD IT RIGHT! BUDWEISER: Many now prefer #Budweiser for their cheladas. #CutwaterBloodyMaryMix #MOREPADRES "One is your Father."--Jesus Christ the Son of God. JUDAS: TIME TO BUY SILVER. EWTN: REMEMBER US IN YOUR PRAYERS. UKRAINE: WHERE'S THE WINE RUBENS? STRESS TESTS: RUSSIAN FEDERATION STRESS TEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment