Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, October 20, 2022

A Maniac Rally In The Offing. YES ON 27? STOP THE MANIAC RALLY NOW! NO ON 26! #BINGO! CROOKED GAMES BACK IN #VOGUE. MADDONA [sic]: SHUT UP!

MADONNA: Shut up. PUTIN: I'm Christian. The Holy Spirit is in me as it is in many Roman Catholics [AND PROTESTANTS LIKE EPISCOPAL, METHODIST AND CHURCH OF CHRIST. ASSEMBLY OF GOD AND BAPTISTS OPTIONAL BUT NOTEWORTHY OF PRAISE TO THE FATHER]. O'REILLY: PROVIDE EVIDENCE BEYOND GREAT ACTING [STANISLAVSKY]. CUOMO: I HAVE A KID NAMED MARIO. BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS: And when I'm gone, when I'm [dead] dead and gone, they'll be one child born [the rocker had a kid] to #CARRYON. Crosby is still alive. Stills Nash and Young. "I smoke a little." JOHN MARSHALL RUBENS: Your grandfather is not what you think he is. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: I'm sorry but I would have took the deal with Carerra. I avoided Children. JACKIE: YOU'RE CURSED! john matthew rubens: I married Lucia BECAUSE she couldn't have children. THUNDERBIRDS: Eat your soup. BIERMAN: It's on me. LOS DIABLOS [FELIPE ARENAS] : to carry on, to carry on. GILDA AND FELIPE: Philip. JOHN RUBENS: DESTROY! No CARUSO, No CUOMO, NO O'REILLY, NO MURDOCH.. AUSTRALIAN: JACKASS DEAR CHP: YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME? COME ON UP JACKASSSES, MALE, FEMALE AND #TRANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment