Featured Post

King Of The Road

Kingman/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Divine Intervention.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Because of our internet delay, I turned on ABC Channel 7 instead of Bloomberg 207. Dear MIKE: We are savages, but you feed on us. I know we share a name.

Oh boy. "What you're saying is there's a double standard here."--The View GUEST: ANA NAVARRO on evangelicals. The Emergency Alert System hit at 10:37am LIBERTARIANS v. DEEP STATE I'm old. Keep the SSI coming. Immigrants, some are welcome, especially if they have money to support themselves. Whoopi Goldberg: I never disliked you. The closest we got was when you were driving east on Franklin Ave. in your copper/gold tone Jag on a hot day like today and you and I couldn't get to our destination fast enough. Steadman: "It's enough." STEADMAN AND I may have a gripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment