Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, October 20, 2022

FICTION: "It was a perfect phone call. I don't understand."--Zelenskyy UKRAINE You, with Kamala Harris can do IT JOE!

TRUMP: I let them in. She had a deep throat.#SecretAgentMan "We're giving you a number, and we're taking away your name." YE HUDSON: I SAID MAKE IT SHORTER! BOBBY SHORTER FOR PRESIDENT. BOB CORKER: THAT'S CORKER. RUBENS: CORK-HER, I GET IT; MY WIFE, NOR MY MOTHER IS IMPRESSED. CARUSO AND BASS: CHOICE ERIC GARCETTI: I'm 5'8+ I will sue you for CARUSO: No you won't.--Fictional #PepperdineSchoolofLaw RUBENS: Did you have Mary Miller for Contracts? Something strange going on. ALAN DERSHOWITZ: IT'S NOT CRIMINAL!!!!! TRIBE: COULD BE A VIOLATION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. SUBTEXT: HIROSHIMA PROVINCE IS STILL CHEAP. MY BROTHER PAUL SAYS IT'S THE WEAK YEN. BUY HIROSHIMA PROVINCE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment