Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

#PLEASEBOBBYPLEASE! GET ME A REAL ID! dhs CROSS AND RE-CROSS EXAMINATIONS: JUDGE: Your Thrill Ride May Be Over. PHYLLIS: DO YOU TAKE NARCOTICS? #SMUD and Sacratomatoe Politics. "Open the Circle" re: Will the Circle, be unbroken, by and by Lord by and by? CHURCH OF CHRIST v. ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

JESUS, BILL O'REILLY, NEWS HOUNDS. PHYLLIS [above is a character and my sister. She's the fictional character asking the question, if there's any ambiguity.]. Credit: CUOMO @ NewsNation YE: All the people we were supposed to be: Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants. JOHN RUBENS: The accountants did not repent; their employers went bankrupt. re: Arthur Andersen, et al. #EnronAndTheDOJ Raptor detour. OREILLY: Take your Deborah Harry and whatever else you have hiding under your underpants and get lost. RUBENS: I saw the lady from Charmed today. Not Dougherty, the one that's been on CUOMO'S old show. She stopped way short of the crosswalk. I looked over and she was looking at her phone. SCHWARTZENEGGER: What is her name? RUBENS: I'm not a snitch, but she looked largely the same. Driving a jet black porche or tesla suv. No markings I could see from a distance by the time I stealthily looked back. I don't like spies. Speaking of spies like me, the Ambassador of Hollywood has people. I have location. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Dear President and heads of Russian Federation: Where are your women? PUTIN: Hiding from you! RUBENS: Free the DURANS! PUTIN [Fiction]: Put LA on the scope. RUBENS: My sister Phyllis says I'm insane. I may use the defense someday? TRUMP: That's right John; keep your options OPEN you jackass! Quit selling! RUBENS: For you Donald? Will you back little Bobby Corker for President, just in case? If we elected Brittany GRINER in abstensia we could do a [Helen of Troy] Joan D'Arc chose. "ALVIN JACKSON" IS CALLING. GET BACK TO YOU. 562 AREA CODE LONG BEACH RUBENS: I help whom I choose. OREILLY: Then you're a potential treasonous asshole! LEVY: Aren't we all? NUN at OLM: You don't even draw a neck! subtext: You have a stiff neck. Dear Former Pres. Trump: Can I sell SLV options? TRYSTS FOR TRUMP: Ask someone else John. JOHN: CORKER? Former Senator Bob Corker, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you. Please help Smokey stop forest fires. Please help us save forests in California. PLEASE! #BobbyCorker4Pres Dear Phyllis: You've cut me to the quick!--The Warrior in Oz Trapped in Hollywood castle with the other "O leah O" men. FRAMPTON: It seems. It seems to always work out well for those who love the Lord and Milt Larsen et al. Love everyone if one can. Hamlet "Mother, I know not seems." William Shakespeare NO: I DON'T TAKE THEM.--JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS...except what Governor Huckabee sells. The second batch was shitty. L-Tryptophan: A batch that's shitty. I also take melatonin more than half the time, but not always. I know SLEEP has melatonin but some nights don't take either, especially out of our home. compilation specfic copyrights reserved. John Rubens, October 18, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment