Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Officers Keep The Peace: Choose One's Morality Police! FORD Henry Ford. #MattMiller1973 #spinaltap #NewHampshire still is: "Live Free or Die!" PUTIN: I forgive you.

Piece or Peacemaker In San Rafael, CA, we had a unit all men with guns. Grandpa Bowsie > Greg Rubens > Patrick Rubens > Kobi Hudson > John Greg Rubens JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: It doesn't have to be a colored officer in terms of wearing a blue uniform and joining clubs and unions. SUBTEXT: "Under color of law" The Jury is with the U.S. Constitution: Markets keep me out because I wear a mask. O'REILLY: Why, that's the Lone Ranger. CUOMO: I wish he were Tonto. RUBENS: I'm not 'good' if Jesus isn't either. L.A. COUNTRY [sic] SHERIFF: "Nice guys finish last." Philip Rothschield: Volunteer! #FIRE #POLICE "Ha ha. Get a REALID." John Rubens, Not particularly happy, but thank God I can afford the Budweiser. Belgians rule it fine. Ye: Los Angeles, where dogs have voice. AZ: We too! Washington, D.C.: Si. Germany and Czech Republic: We wait until you pay the price for Lowenbrau Export or Pilsner Urquell. OLIGARCHS: We have your Pilsner Urquell. We have plenty of money now that silver and oil are back up dumkopf JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: Jesus, I always want to ask you about the agony of the crucifixon. I agree with the cleric, the agony was in the garden. You saved a man, even still. "I lost 11 in the garden." "It could go either way."--John Marshall Rubens on his deathbed. He knows the Holy Spirit. Resurrection of Fire. #Pentecost MARSHALL ISLANDS GO ON STRIKE Dear Marshall Islands: I forgive you. Fictional Chris CUOMO: I hear you brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment