Featured Post

King Of The Road

Kingman/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Divine Intervention.

Monday, October 24, 2022

CONFESSION TO ARCHBISHOP GOMEZ [LOS ANGELES]

FORGIVE ME GOD THE FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED. I WANT TO RAVISH CERTAIN WOMEN THAN INTRIGUE ME BUT I AM GLAD TO BE UNABLE. DISCLOSURE: INVEST IN SILVER DERIVATIVES AND HAVE COIN IN SAFE DEPOSIT. Subtext: Once I get going, they get going too. GRATEFUL DEAD: MINE AS WELL BE POOR. CHARITY HELPED THE HIPPIES. The Stress of Pledges: Together In Mission: Experiences I do not want to repeat. GOMEZ: I asked you to pray for me, not write for me. RUBENS: Dear Father, Gomez means well and LA is a tough place. Maybe not as tough as Nazareth, but perhaps, like a movie most have seen, a different place because Pottersville was not built on Simon Peter. PETER KOMAR: NO TIME FOR WOMEN. DONNA REED: I WAS NO LIBRARIAN. JOHN RUBENS: I WAS, part-time #CarusoPepperdineSchoolofLaw: I had Mary Miller for Contracts. I should have bought Farnsworth's CONTRACTS TOO but TRIBE was cool, although red. MARY MILLER: ? JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: Ich Verstent. DISCLOSURE: Catholic but like fellowship at Church of Christ and Assemblies of God/pentecostal-evangelical, but now that I'm 64 1/2, not so much. I love you all.--Ozzy Osbourne: I can say as much. STEVE JONES: John... CAROLE FORAN: JOHN... CINDY FORAN: LET'S TALK AT A COFFEE SHOP, NOT A BAR JOHN!

No comments:

Post a Comment