Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What am I? #Disraeli said you are you.

What am I?

I'm not a renegade because I am not in the armed forces.

I am not a draft dodger because I was never drafted.

What am I then?

I am not a hater because I love more than sometimes.

Cynical, yes.

"Told you so." Yes.

"Jealous?" No.

Trump hasn't hired me yet so I'm still unemployed.

Tomorrow I work.  I will be a worker in the working classes.

The dreamers can have my old jobs the ones they envy, the one's for which their parents stole.

That's American Karma I suppose.

Standing rock is not very pleasant, but it rests in a pleasant place.

I suppose Simon Peter was very business-like--just look at his Church.


No comments:

Post a Comment