Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, August 18, 2017

Drop off the key Lee, and get yourself free. "It's not bad, free." #MarkTwain #RichardMNixon #PaulSimon

MARK TWAIN: Inventions? Congress!

WILL ROGERS: Everyone's ignorant, only in different subjects.

RICHARD RUBENS: That was my poster John.

BROTHER JOHN: You got around.

ATHERTON PAUL: Slip out the back Jack.

KIT: Make a new plan Sam.

KATHLEEN: Just listen to me.

GREG AND ARLENE: Alright, that's enough.

BROTHER JOHN: Don't need to be coy Roy, just listen to me.

ROY COHN: Let me the fuck rest in peace!

GARY from GOLDMAN SACHS: No one said it would be easy Roy, and you don't need be "coy".

ANDREW FASTOW: The bazooka is only that much bigger.

HANK PAULSON: And how.

CARL SAGAN: Billions and billions of cannon, aimed from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment