Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, August 17, 2017

George Will, POTUS, Brian Williams and more! "Talk is cheap Brian."

POTUS [to George Will, Newsweek, CNN and Fox]: George, I want to bring--bring me all the chaotic elements of our society, if you're talking about America.  Are you talking about America or the world in general? Because I can tell you, right now--you know this to be true George, you've spent time at Newsweek, the WORLD IS AND MAY ALWAYS BE CHAOTIC, so how can you fault me for that?

WILL:  Talk to @DavidLaz.

POTUS [feigning ignorance]: David Laz? Who's that?

WILL: David Lazarus from the LA Times.

POTUS: LA, gee the Olympics really helped Los Angeles. Maybe I'll show up to the ceremonies with Barron, who knows? The Los Angeles Times, how they doing? Oh, Lazarus, I was thinking of Lopez, Steve Lopez.  He really had the Bushie for lunch.  I loved his column post-911 when Bush was Commander-in-Chief. I can do better. We've learned from Bush leagues. Okay, I'll tweet them.

BRIAN WILLIAMS: One more tweet on the cheap Mr. President?

POTUS: On the cheap. Talk is cheap Brian. If you think you may have Bingo, you should call it. Another George told me that. You can see why? Don't fault me for cya.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment