Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DENIRO as Mentor

DENIRO: What do you think? We're from New York.  We have our own dog whistle.  You know...[awaits response briefly] like a lawyer, a politician, journalist...or actor...it's who pays you that decides which side you're on...unless you're a traitor.  They used to shoot traitors.

MARK:  Okay Bob.  Wanna do another movie together?

DENIRO: As long as I play Brando.

MARK: I may make fun of some people.

DENIRO: I think clowns that get punched are funny.  I liked to punch clowns when I was a kid.  Remember that clown that had sand at the bottom.  You could punch him in the face and he'd go down and then come back for more!  I loved clowns like that.

TRUMP:  HI!  I'm listening Bob.


No comments:

Post a Comment