Featured Post

King Of The Road

Kingman/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Divine Intervention.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

When Women I Know are in a hot mess, can you blame me for being red hot for the trot? #PrinceHarry #KingCharlesIII #PriceWilliam and Princess His Bride and Mother of Will's Children.

I am sorry for my lust. John Rubens Sept. 22, 2022 Dear MIMC: As you may know, this sort of thing, TRUMP et al., only gets worse. compilation copyright Donald J. Trump et al. John Rubens, September 22, 2022 P.S. My wife condoned and forbad our behaviors. GOD SAVE THE KING. GOD SAVE ALL PONTIFEXES AND ARCHBISHOPS; CARDINALS OPTIONAL DEAR LORD. I like our Cardinal. I touched his extended hand with the ring and bowed. I liked him. I don't care what Gloria Allred may say or media people like the Boston Globe Glove [sic]. Greg: Just keep me out of jail and prison for fomenting an opposition. SUPERIOR: Diction! "Fomenting an opposition?" JOHN: Fomenting a legitimate opposition. Europe vs. The United States of America PUTIN: They're all Nazis! compilation copyright September 22, 2022 Happy Birthday Eileen M. Buckley 99 years young. RUSSIA, if you hear me, start pounding in faces. Not ours. Not NATO or Ukraine. Take your pick. I'm sick of this. NOT AFRICANS either, or indigenous peoples of the Americas. We're sorry we got a good deal on the Aleutians. We'll give some islands to Japan and they can give one favorite back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment