Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Dear Pirates: I respect Diana Shipping. #DSX-B #RomanCatholics4JesusChrist #StTereseOfCalcutta: Have too much in the form of assets? #ArchbishopGomez won't steer us wrong. @StateFarm I got a VERY reasonable rate.

I wouldn't board her without permission, although a shareholder. Sincerely, John Rubens In my mind, it's the Pittsburg Pirates v. The Los Angeles Dodgers. VLADIMIR PUTIN: These Gringos want to clone me. NATO: Why wouldn't we? Roman Catholics for Christ. Fiction by John Rubens DISCLOSURE: Am a Diana Shipping shareholder. Despite the fact I'm suspended from the State Bars of NV and CA and TWTR and META, like Cat Stevens in #Moonshadow: I adore you for letting me worship God. Thank Stanford Sierra Camp for giving me time off through Executive Chef Hensel Herrig to go to the Episcopal Church to fulfill my Sunday obligation. Hensel called me a "church boy" and he didn't like it one bit. I'm sorry Hensel and I will drag you and Helen to Heaven. Be Jammin' Jammin' in the Name of the Lord!--#BobMarley Marriages and Jobs; sometimes together. John Rubens and Stanford Sierra Camp re: Lucia and I worked at Tashman's Home Center at the same times, 2002-2011, mostly part-time, Lucia was full-time and still is. Harriet told me she was a worker and so did the last lover I had before Lucia. The doctors say my hip replacement is nothing compared to my other health problems. Okay, I'll keep drinking beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment