Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Philip Morris: "I can't get no...satisfaction." #TheRollingStones #FORDBronco2025: We'll take you anywhere. 2028 self-driving dual. Get ready. F

Cannabis? The jury is still out. COMES NOW NYU Sloan: Microdoses of LSD instead of AA meetings? God keep us safe. I'm a day drinker, I take a nap in the afternoon half the days. John Rubens P.S. Dear PUTIN we love you but don't need you right now. Thanks for taking care of BRITTNEY GRINER. Our society likes short people like you Vladimir. Ironic isn't it? Love. I did a report pertaining to this @UCDavis. Very interesting results. Regulated? YES. @UCSanDiego: Psychopharmacology and Cognitive Sciences, AI. #DavidRummelhart John Matthew Rubens September 20, 2022 "Oh yeah?" "Yeah. I don't expect Diana Shipping [Greece] to fall overnight. DSX-B if they do, like ENRON." Beware the DOJ: Merrick Garland, Andrew Weissman and a big burly woman, brunette. #TheEnronTaskForce JONESYS JUKEBOX survived Queen Elizabeth II. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: Some comfort, neither hot nor cold. Doesn't mean God considers Liz to be Platinum [non-responsive]. QUEEN ELIZABETH II: We have friends. JIM CRAMER: And God, I know, I'm one.--compilation fiction reserved by copyright owners. September 20, 2022 #CNBC may be involved. Dear Steve Jarvis Cook Jones: I LOVE YOU TOO!--John Matthew Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment