Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Friday, September 23, 2022

I don't care if the NO on 27 tv commercial gets votes: It's true and funny as hell. The permed blonde is especially admired for getting my point across.

I like the guy with the pointer from Boston. Channeling Rhode Island itself and George Thorogood from the Delaware Destroyers. CLEO AWARDS I'll have to make a trip to POMO Territory if I'm to buy property there. John Rubens: BUY Cobb Mtn. before we do. VOTE NO on 27 if you don't own real estate on Cobb Mtn yet. VOTE YES on 27 if you took advantage of us and own the property. Since I don't own, how can I sell short. Same dilemma I had in 2007. Sept. 23, 2022 WORD: Antiquated domicile and permanent residency laws. 6 mo? I'd like a new DL from CA but so many road bumps. It's almost easier to move back to AZ. I have six months. "Poor thing."--Medical insurance and the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment