Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Dear School-Aged People: Thunderbirds @MeTV is a tool to increase your IQ by 15-20 percent or if the threshold hits, maybe more. Leonardo DaVinci is said to have had a 163 IQ according to an SFChronicle publication.

It's time to watch Thunderbirds. I was a fan of #FireballXL5, but my brother Greg rejected it. My parents let him. He came out with Thunderbirds, a team effort. Greg Rubens, my natural brother and a comrade as far as legal goes. I am proud of Gregory Joseph Rubens for representing the City of Tracy. Long prosper Tracy. Love, John Rubens P.S. Nixon tried to prioritize commodities. Ford kept the Faith, to Carter was the absolution. I had two professors named Carter. Praise God and the entire Carter Family. Love, John Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment