Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Blondes are for the Birds.--Fictional #AlfredHitchcock We are not French. Pay attention!

"My cock is hitched. It's hitched on you!"--Fictional John Rubens Copyright John Rubens 1976-1977 @UCDavis Witness: Rory Jones, Roomie ROB HALFORD & Cast of #JudasPriest "What?" "Praise the Lord." "Give me what? Order in Paradise." "Thank you Lord, Queen Elizabeth, my own spouse and Judas Priest for saying it." God willing we will triumph. Father, Son and Holy Spirit If we get blown up in Los Angeles and USA et al. do not condemn, we are dust. My funeral arrangements are WORSE THAN worthless! COMPILATION COPYRIGHT 1 PM PDT LOS ANGELES, SEPT. 14, 2022. JOHN RUBENS NEGATIVE THINKING: Disorder Code. An Atheist Algorithm? Drink up tonight for tomorrow is mourning for us. Dear God, nevertheless: my teacher nun said: root for the Dodgers or more grammar. Thank you Our Lady of Mercy, Westlake, Daly City, 1st grade and second grade until the '65 MLB Series was in the books. Catholic Schools taught me to read, but the public grammar schools were ahead of me. Daryl Thom and I faked it at the public elementary school. I guess I may have intimidated him too since we were at the same level. I'm sorry Daryl Thom. Daly City took the French Style. 50 to a class. re: Lost in the 50 class. "You have no neck!", the adjacent nun told me of my prospective Pro Baseball Career in 1965. Dear God, like Peter, I am sorry for my sins. I stay at home hoping not to sin...but we go soon...together, Prospera et moi. She's probably from Madrid blood. Never been to Basque Country but to Castila, yes. I guess I was captured, a fallen bird in Los Angeles. I wasn't swimming at the time, but they knew my hair almost turned blond swimming for San Carlos High School Waterpolo Senior Year. MATRONI: You wasted a lot of years. Dear MATRONI FAMILIA: LONG LIVE THE MATRONIS. If it's any consolation, I never got laid when I bumped a Matroni from a Davis to San Carlos ride in 1978.

No comments:

Post a Comment