Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Our Representative Adam Schiff is doing a good job. @DemocracyNow #DonLemon's Question to John W. Dean #NATO v. The Vatican on alternative facts and #minortypographicalerrors. The Sanhedrins are alive and well. "And so they should be." @JerusalemPost

Echoing John W. Dean's reaffirmation that CNN: "Really did a good job [on Watergate]."

Like Tucker Carlson, I am not to be taken seriously by law and law enforcement commanders in charge.

Chris Cuomo told me a judge determined IT.

Now one else will publish this at this time I can find but blogger.com.

Love,

John and Lucia Rubens

TWITTER: You don't have the credentials to do what you do.

MIKE BLOOMBERG: Badge by badge.

P.S.: Lucia Rubens et al. don't want me to mention them online. We've been hacked so many times, I'm broken but living. JR: I'm broken but object to being called 'crazy' or a 'crackpot', although I do get drunk sometimes.

TOM PETTY: There ain't no easy way out.

ALL AMERICANS & UKRAINIANS: I won't back down.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Get #43 on the phone. 

ITALIANS: What are we?

CHRIS DEMPSEY: I like Italians. I have nothing against Italians, but they always pick the wrong [losing!] side. Pontifex is not Italian in this respect, but Arlene Rubens Balin has another theory on "Institutions".

Disclosure: A basketball star at Santa Clara University too. Like a James Worthy for the Lakers.

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/8208506701182723362/7018273808096683855

No comments:

Post a Comment