Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, June 3, 2022

Do Your Six-Figure Duty; Your Seven, Eight, Nine Figure Responsibility

 In spite of it all, I still remember Timothy McVeigh. Never met him nor do I want to, but still, in the death game, he won.

copyright

John Rubens

June 3, 2022

A short time ago before the war subsided, I was willing to kill a condemned man for 100K. It was against all my principles except one: my own putrid survival.

All The President's Men

Bob Woodward: Trump breached his responsibility on January 6, 2020.

Fictional Carl Bernstein re: Today's GOP: Contemptuous Sons, Daughters and Others of Other Bitches. 

WOODSTEIN ON AC360: WE'RE NOT SNITCHES. 

JOHN DEAN: I HAD THE DUTY; I REPRESENTED THE WHITE HOUSE.

CRT: WHY IS THE WHITE HOUSE WHITE! 

John Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment