Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, June 10, 2022

I Don't Like Senator Liz Cheney [And just because I prefer the voice of Karen Bass or Chris Cuomo doesn't mean I'm a sexist.] Rock Star Energy Drink: Let them prove drunkeness now.

 It doesn't mean I'm violent, but she probably raises my blood pressure.  Oh yeah, her male parent.

LIZ CHENEY: That's YOUR blood pressure, not mine! And if you don't have anything nice to say about Dick, don't bring him up!

JOHN RUBENS: Paybacks for Jim Cramer.

UPSTART: Yeah.

JOHN RUBENS: "Pushin' Too Hard" song lyrics change to "You're Pushin' War, You're Pushin' War, Your Pushkin War on Me."

SAM NEMIROVSKY: But John, I thought you said WE were violent?

JOHN RUBENS: O.K.  Comes with the territory.

JIMMY CARTER: No one was killed. 

JOHN RUBENS: Let's move the U.S. Capitol to Colorado, Utah, Kansas or Missouri. Makes it easier for the undocumented trespassers to get received.

BOARDER: Yeah, to transport them there.

VIOLENT MAN: You want war? You want war? I'll give you WAR!

PENTAGON AFFILIATE, DEFENSE DEPT.: Nukes?

JOHN RUBENS: I'm not stepping out much lately. Pressing a button. I hope Boris is ready. Dear PM Johnson...I'm not drinking much either, what a drag. We've got to substitute something, like the Proud Boys substituted insurrection for masturbating. "It goes somewhere...passions. Remember the swine, how Jesus let the demons enter them. They ran down the hill and drowned themselves."

So for this war against Russia, "What war?"--Russian Foreign Minister

JOHN RUBENS: With believers like these, who needs atheists?

JIMMY CARTER: Ahem?

CROWD: [Not you! Not you Jimmy {not you Donald!}]. CHENEY'S WOMEN: Not you LIZ!

QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Why should RUBENS mean you?

JIM CRAMER: JOHNNY DEPP said it best, "Insane."

JOHN RUBENS: Shut up Berkowitz. It's "inane". I'll cop to that.

CHPHQ: Cop?

SAM NEMIROVSKY: Oh, now you don't like free speech John?

JOHN RUBENS: Dear Boris Johnson: I'm not pissed enough and I blame you. I drink beer. FOP yourselves: Male, Female and Other. TO: LAPDHollywood The FEMALE take over of the American Psyche. We saved them for a reason. #ManufactureForUse or deterrence.

BORIS JOHNSON: This Yank has certainly gone CRAZY!

RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER: We did our research.

TUCKER CARLSON: That's why they chose me ahead of Chris Cuomo. FOP

JOHN RUBENS: I prefer the voice of Karen Bass and Chris Cuomo, as second. 

Will you remind me to sell SLV 20 calls, if in the money, at 11 a.m. PT dear? 

Cannabis is not a narcotic, but it has a tendency to distract focus. Focus on the navel. "The Core" as they say now-a-days.

USA Gymnastics: Core? Got you covered.

My silver calls are not bought.

JOHN RUBENS: We've got to get rid of these people in politics. #YellowstoneTV

BARRY: He's a psycho.

J. RUBENS: MIA CULPA. 

JOHN RUBENS: RE: #QuinnMartinFoundation Academia is citing me as "J. Rubens" and my male parent's article: "Right of First Refusal" for the insurance companies. 

GAUNTLET: You say you are not saying UPSTART is going bankrupt? 

JIM CRAMER: If that's what I said on the air, that's what I said...my producers... .

re: regional bias

Mine doesn't go east of St. Louis.

One more silver market closing.

Sell Silver soon and very soon.

Hallelujah Hallelujah we're going to meet the King.

president putin: ROCK STAR WILL NOT SAVE YOU!

JOHN RUBENS: Don't let PUTIN throw a bomb without annihilatory retaliation. Yes, I have contempt for our governments.

addendum: I'm for Karen Bass but don't vote.

KAREN BASS: Cold Comfort.

SNOOP DOGG: Pepperdine is real. Concert at Malibu Basketball Arena, 1975 The Animals' "There Is A House In New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun."

speculative fiction by

John Rubens

June 10, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment