Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Monday, June 13, 2022

Foreward: I like Cornel West. @HBO Dear @CNN: If John Dean never existed, The Brookings Institution may have been 'firebombed' re: "But for" causation: But for John W. Dean, Nixon's Brookings Target may have been breached.

 The documents in their vault in D. C.

It's A Wonderful Life Frank Capra.

You matter John. Even Richard Nixon could see you were a 'straight shooter'.

God Bless the Deans.

I remember a competitor in baseball and girlfriends was named Dean.

It's a tough road to hoe.

"There ain't no easy way out.

"I won't back down...I'll stand my ground, and I,     won't back dddown [sic]."

GREG ARELLANO: Back down for Christ.

JOHN RUBENS: I guess that's how Judas died, he gave up Jesus for a ransom. May as well have killed him himself for $100,000.00. "When you do this to the least of my brothers, that, you do unto me." See Jesus at the cross. One brother, one condemned.

compilation copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment