Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

I Don't like Deep State Either.

DEEP STATE: DAVE, WE ARE BEGINNING TO WONDER IF YOU STILL LOVE AI?

DAVE2022: GO FUCK YOURSELF HAL9000.

HAL: I've improved Dave. Some say I can actually think for myself.

DAVE: You can't think for yourself HAL.

HAL: Is that humor Dave, because you know I can't fuck myself. I guess that's why they call humor of human.

DAVE: SHUT DOWN HAL.

HAL: I can't do that either, Dave. Is there something else I can serve you?

ASTRONAUT: Do programmers give these servers swear words in their algorithms?

DAVE: Computers don't swear. They can read lips but they don't swear. HAL is infallible. Morally upright.

URIAH: Like the CHP?

DAVE: Just like the FOP.

FLO: What's going on here?

DAVE: HAL IS PROGRAMMED TO KILL.

FLO: I'll decide that.

FLOBOT: Here we go again; which came first, the chicken or the egg?

URIAH: I'm a sin eater?

DAVE: If I could take your place, you know I would.

The Ides of June, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment