Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Sunday, November 6, 2022

The Rabid v. The Lawyers https://wordpress.com/post/johnrubens.wordpress.com/29247

RABID WRITER: BLAH. LA TEA DA. YADA YADA YADA. RABID READER: YOU'RE INSANE! RETAINED LAWYER: You want arbitration? HOMELAND SECURITY: I told you so. Mark up his face. LIFE-LONG CRIMINAL: We want his money. LEADER OF A CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT: Put your gun away. You'll point that thing at me but not at the COP next to me. GUNMAN: You saying I'm picking on the defenseless? JOE: I guess so. We've come a long way from The Lone Ranger. UAS: Pointing a gun means ready to shoot. TRUMP: On both sides. CHP: Paint the streets. RABID REPUBLICAN: He's insane. RABID LEFTY: Maybe sexist too. BANKS: Put him away. Put him away. JESUS: Draw lots for his clothing? MARY: But his clothes are worthless! Don't hurt him! UNIONS: What's it worth to ya? "The meek shall inherit the earth" but what may we inherit? BIDEN: Mais Qui? BANK LAWYER: [THAT'S IT! CHANGE THE SUBJECT]: Hello, my name is... JUDAS ISCARIOT: Oh now you like the rabid ones. Speculative Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment