Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Praise God for Existence.

Simone de Bouvoire. Forgive me. Look, we might have got laid to pay for my silence. I am a sinner. If I get excommunicated, my aunt is a Presbyterian. re: A Message to Me to tune in @EWTN circa 5:25 am, 11.01.2022 All Saints Day. Holy Day of Obligation: Let it be saved. ALL SAINTS AND THE DAY OF THE DEAD TOMORROW. Celebrant: re: divine joy is possible, day by day. Godspell: Matthew Mary M.F.V.A.: Members of one communion: No hurry to excommuncate me. Dear Archbishop Jose Gomez: I get followed home. Some lawyers, cops, priests and spouses think they're Modern Kings, but we know better Archbishop. FICTIONAL AUTHORITY: Very astute [a la ZERO in Rollerball. Yes, Deep State is mostly those, plus computers, programmers, engineers and librarians. ARCHBISHOP: Didn't the truck driver tell you to relax? RUBENS: Was he a UC Cop? SPOUSE: Now you're paranoid. RUBENS: You're biased. You're one of the subjects. We saw the end of Thief last night on TCM. Thanks Aussie. Never saw it before. Yes, it has changed me. I was in organized crime once by subtleties, war and coercion.copyrightjohnrubensNOV02022 SUBTEXT: WAS JFK A CHRISTIAN VIA ROMAN CATHOLIC & [DEAD] KENNEDIES [sic] MARTYR? #ALLSOULSDAY: PRAY FOR US!

No comments:

Post a Comment