Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Re: My posts: "[It's what comes out of a man that makes him unclean. Prepare!]"--JESUS "Ba-ba-ba #BobbyCorker4Pres" #ISRAELORBUSTORHEAVEN

Paraphrased Paraphrased Good News For Modern Man mia culpa. Sincerely, John Rubens DONALD Trump Jr: But Dad! TRUMPDOM: Remember the Murdochs and where you're from. FICTIONAL TRUMP: I'll back poor Bobby Corker anywhere at any time. Dear Donald: Thank you for your service. USAF [I only worked as a contractor in the nineties]. DONALD A. AINSLIE, ESQ.: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL EITHER.--SCOTSMAN DONALD JOHN TRUMP: I'll swear when Joe won't. ROY COHN: FUCK 'EM JAMES CAAN: FUCK 'EM. LET MY MEN LIVE. SCOTT CAAN: I'm relatively short. I backed Frank Shorter in the marathon and I BACK FORMER SENATOR FROM TENNESSEE [ORIGIN: SOUTH CAROLINA] BOB SHORTER, I MEAN CORKER WITH KAMALA HARRIS FOR A BIPARTISAN PRESIDENCY. KAMALA HARRIS: AS LONG AS I HAVE THE FINAL VOTE. CORKER: SO RIGHT? HARRIS: SO RIGHT. SUBTEXT:#TheMechanic (1972) CHARLES BRONSON TO JAN-MICHAEL VINCENT: YOU'VE GOT TO BE DEAD SURE...OR DEAD. SIMON WEST [DIRECTING, SPECFIC]: YANKEES, DON'T GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM NOW TO THE POLICE! Remember #AClockworkOrange by Arthur C. Clarke; see also Stanley Kubrick. Kubrick's talent like the hip hop, let talent into America. COMPILATION COPYRIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment