Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Dear Steve Jones, aka, jarvis, cook: I'm on my fifth beer. BHPD: Buy Insurance. #RingoStarr: We've found it helps well being and so do Albert and John Marshall Rubens. I chose #StateFarm.

If I had you to look forward to at noon, I'd hold off. Proshares: When one's virtual world caves, WE are shareholders. SLV "I want to help us, but for deep state." PUTIN SURRENDERS WITH INTEGRITY. dearputin: I was pissed too. DEAR RUSSIA AND UKRAINE: THE FLOODGATES OF BUYING POWER: New World Order! #41: Thank you[s]. SLV: After you. RUSSIA: No after ylu. UKRAINE: At least we know English.

No comments:

Post a Comment