Featured Post

King Of The Road

Kingman/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Divine Intervention.

Friday, November 4, 2022

mia culpa: in los angeles, my clients came before the bench judge.

ITO: I HEAR YOU ARE DRUNK. RUBENS: No your honor, only slow. He got his. JEW: I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT. RUBENS: One may use "Welch words" on me, that doesn't mean I will not retaliate under the belt [Jan. 6, 2020 {An excuse to show male strength}]. GRANDPA BOWSIE: FUCK YOU! You, heir, flip them the bird in case their are microphones around. RUBENS: Yeah, I saw a picture of President Ronald Reagan flipping off a reporter. RON REAGAN: And good for him. RUBENS: Yeah. PEARL HARBOR: THIS WHOLE CATASTROPHE IS ON JAPAN. FUCK YOU. CLEAN IT UP IN HONOLULU ON YOU. CHINA: AGREE RUSSIA: AGREE. PAUL: Not so fast. Matthew was a tax-collector but Judas Iscariot held the bag? JAMES CAAN & AL PACINO: I tried to get out of California. JIMMY: ONLY THROUGH DEATH MY FRIEND. EAGLES: CARUSO WILL LOSE. DIVORCEE: WE'LL SEE TO THAT. PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1981-1989: WE TOLERATE HEDONISTS AND PAGANS LIKE US. WE LIKE PROTESTANTS, JEWS AND CATHOLICS MOST, CANADIANS SECOND. CHARLES SCHWAB & CO.: Please don't file. RUBENS: GENSLER'S PREDECESSOR'S GAVE ME ONLY $163.++ ON BANK OF TEXAS WARRANTS, AND THAT FIASCO WAS EVEN MORE EGREGIOUS. CRAMER: I LIKE FORD [F] FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE DIVIDEND AND YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF AN ANTI-UNION MANIAC. GARY GENSLER TO JIM CRAMER AT CNBC: Dear Executive Assistant: I appreciate you. Please run a call to Jim Cramer's spouse. ASSISTANT: THE UNION GAL? GG: Yes. ASSISTANT: I got you. You want a meeting? GG: Doesn't have to be face to face, but with Ford looking me straight in the eye, I'm vulnerable Vanessa. CAITLYN JENNER: Sorry it took so long, but I'm here with you, Brittany Griner is not. You want a REAL president, or just a REAL ID from your domicile? DHS: WE'RE NOT BACKING DOWN. RUBENS: I DO NOT CONSENT. BIERMAN: THEY DON'T SELL ENRON OR ST. PAULI GIRL ANYMORE ASSHOLE. John, I was right... RUBENS: EVERY MAJOR FOLLOWED. CONGRATULATIONS.--The Minority Report. #StevenSpielberg with Tom Cruise. compilation copyright The East End Plumbers, by John Rubens Oct. 4, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment