Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Monday, January 15, 2018

Terry Troll Tollways Shoppes: #MEXICALI #TIJUANA #Juarez #Tecate

#Trollaway #Skateaway I was in bed this morning and thought of almost all my sexual partners I had over the course of my life before my wife. They were like different worlds. Disjointed, seed on the path, where's the continuity. Lack of integrity to a certain extent, some might say fatal, but I am still in the Spirit so not a sin unto death I wouldn't think.  Like Hermann Hesse's Narcissus and Goldmund (1942), Goldmund is the id in the middle of Narcissus superego bookends. #GoldmundBsideNarcissus

Maybe it's not a sin to make money off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment