Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, January 18, 2018

1957 edict: Televised mass does not release you from your Sunday obligation without illness or dispensation. @Pontifex #BenedictXIV Re: Updates/Age/Infirmity/$

Dispensation: Mine is from my confessors, not the archbishop.  Is that sufficient dispensation?

God's word exhorts you to evangelize!

I'm no Mother Teresa.  The priest that gave me the dispensation said, "Well there are many [in our orders] who have done that [God told me I could be a hermit if the Holy Spirit moves me in consolation, then how could it be sin? But I doubted, did not want to take the risk, and I would have to explain my absence at church in the long run, wouldn't I?  Maybe not]." 

No comments:

Post a Comment