Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Monday, January 22, 2018

Rick Springfield Interview @JonesysJukebox @mattmiller1973 re: Teen Magazines 1981

  1. 150% Improved. Jesus Christ version?
  2. John Rubens Retweeted Zeke
    John Rubens added,
  3. The Majority Leader’s comments fell far short of the ironclad guarantee I needed to support a stopgap spending bill. I refuse to put the lives of nearly 700,000 young people in the hands of someone who has repeatedly gone back on his word.
  4. & The Heartbreakers now playing Even a loser gets lucky sometimes. . I coulda sworn he was when I saw him open for at in 1978. 's wife starts the track--white noise blast
  5. Did you know Aussie was born and lived in a small town near London, England?
  6. I worked at @ the 'Y' in 1981-1982. My friend who hired me liked debut album as a major and we played it a lot. Girls liked it.
  7. : , "Since You Gone" : "Once Bitten Twice Shy" It's going to be quite a day. I've still got mine. beats total loss.
  8. By more heavily taxing University endowments, the U.S. Treasury has entered the "screw the common man" conspiracy. You've already been fleeced, we're only in the recapture phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment