Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, January 12, 2018

If freedom of the press is fooling the population, I want no part of it. @AliVelshi: Trump referring to "journalists" facing liability for libel, defamation [slander, false light privacy], but by not mentioning #bloggers or #tweeters, does he by implication ignore the commoner? #EliteClasses? @MSNBC

S.F., & can be called at various times, . Depends on the inhabitants, guests, economy and to a lesser extent, infrastructure. They came for the [I'd better find a new job], they came for the [I was not Ukrainian; ich bin ein Berliner], They came for me; where's my shield and buckler?

Shield & Sword


  : Your intimations are correctamundo: fooled us again. over one joined word.

No comments:

Post a Comment