Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, August 5, 2022

You filthy old man full of hate speech? MAYBE MIA CULPA: #Imsorrymerrickgarland I'd kill to if need be.

ARGO Fictional I can afford a beer. I still have the right. MEL GIBSON: John... LAWYER SUING MP: You filthy old man. ELON MUSK: I called out the "leftists." JEFFREY SKILLING: You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. MERRICK GARLAND: We do what we can.--Stanley Kaplan, Civil Procedure, Harvard Law School/BAR/BRI TODAY: THE SABBATH BEGINS ALL OVER THE WORLD. I got the Lagunitas and Bud beer. 7 12 oz. DENIAL: 8 12 oz. Dear Los Angeles Superior Court: I'm sorry. THE JEWS WERE NOT AND AS A WHOLE, LIKE ANT TRIBES, CANNOT BE OVERCOME BECAUSE GOD HAS A SECOND COVENANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment