Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Re: Anne Heche Accident: That's why acting is not so safe: We are paid to make the wrong choices most often. Compare: #KAMALAOCalifornia #AJewishStake

Makes the story interesting. To see what happens to fools. compilation copyright John Rubens August 10, 2022 P.S.: I am in no way suggesting Anne Heche is a fool. "Au contraire, mes amis." I can see how Drew Barrymore feels about women after lusting for her breasts in #WaynesWorldII PARIS HILTON: DREW...? MEGAVERSE? compilation copyright JOHN RUBENS AUGUST 10, 2022 subtext: Dear VLAD PUTIN: None of us are thinking straight out here. No one wanted me until I was WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE. PLEASE DON'T GO AFTER FT. KNOX. I'M NOT ONLY AMERICAN, I INVEST. Dear EWTN: If virtual mass exists...we exist. Live in the kingdom of God instead. #ModernFamily Dear
LittleBobbyCorker: Enbalm ourselves in petroleum oil. We are survivors, you and me. The afficted and ad hominem attack by the phoney father Donald J. Trump, my opposition hero, and still is. May God Bless you more than Donald J. Trump and I. JESUS CHRIST, JOHN THE BAPTIST Roman Catholic John Matthew Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment