Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, August 5, 2022

Dear Internationals: Please let GRINER coach rugby at Penn State University; [Kathy?] Jones @ Charles Schwab & Co: 10 yr bounce between this half point. 2.50%-3 #YieldOfDreams @BloombergTV

Credit: Real Yield @ BloombergTV subtext: Gershon says: Kudlow and Cramer: "I lost my thought there." Kudlow is my hero. Gargi: Too early for high yield, "A yield of dreams for the elderly?" Disclosure: John Matthew Rubens: I don't know the pot laws in Pennsylvania. Dear EWTN: I want to thank ALL the people at the airport, like Le Petit Prince, who lost himself at the airport, or again, as an adult, on a bilobab plantation in Spain. St. Exupery. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=st+exupery compilation copyright John Rubens August 5, 2022 current events: MP: The baton is yours. Dear EWTN: I acknowledge my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment