Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Sunday, July 3, 2022

#MatthewArnold #KirbyWright #WilliamShakespeare #RobertDeNiro #TimCarlyle #TicPositive Looking at the stock market and Germany, Germany et al. respect NASDAQ and Cathie Wood. hal9000: I'm glad I got thru to you Johhhhhn: Joachim Giese was your host. You only made noise twice. Not three strikes. Neither did Hermann Hesse. He left for Switzerland. I'd like Strasbourg or Monfort.

Dear Kirby Wright: Tic Positive! Rebuttal to Professor Levin @UCDavis, Poetry 25 on Matthew Arnold's 1840 poem on the "ebb and flow" of hope, emphasize ebb. Levin also said William Shakespeare was homosexual and I instantly denied it for him. No one in class said a word. I got a 'B', same as Dresman. compilation copyright John Matthew Rubens, July 3, 2022. credits: Cindy Foran for introducing me to "Ripples" by Genesis and Maybe Jim Hildreth of whom I trespassed to his #TheLambLiesDownOnBroadway cassette tape because I was in love. I saw Peter Gabriel in Nancy. Phil Collins at Winterland. AIDA is Alive! Alive with 65! Cathedral of Faith, San Jose, CA 1987 Dresman: Choice SARTRE: No exit stupid. JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS: Herman Melville, An American Renaissance Man: I'd prefer not. [paraphrase without legaleze]. Bartleby The Scrivener Credit: Professor Carter: Received a 'C' in his course, American Romanticism. CREDIT: ALBERT MARSHALL RUBENS: "Moby Dick is a fish story." addendum: "All the pickles are gone and the sky is not grey." CHORUS: And the sky is not gray. CREDIT: The Mamas and the Papas It may be gray the day after. July 5, 1776 Now we're at war. Negative Thinking: Why did the CHP and LMU Law School knock on my door? DURAN & REAGANOMICS Illiois to prosecute the Italian. MERRICK GARLAND: Or else. I'm with you Garland.

No comments:

Post a Comment