Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Dear #BorisJohnson: No need for the button. Build first, then destroy. #JamesCAAN #HoustonEnergy Enron Task Force/FBI/JusticeDepartment: GO FUCK YOURSELVES. New Haven is Out and New York is Next.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Can't we just get along? We drove Sister Delphina out of our 2nd grade Catechism class. Mother Superior came and said in so many words, the replacement can be much worse. 1966 St. Charles Church, San Carlos, CA 94070 TEMPTATION: Is it my fault if it rhymes? I want AOC in bed with me. Dear Sister Delphina: Your services are no longer wanted, I hope you're dead. I killed somebody and I told a lie. Confessions. I pretty much can't stand the marshmallow Mike Bloomberg right now. He's right inbetween Vladimir Putin and Donald J. Trump. Hucksters for profits. compilation copyrights confidential and reserved. John Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment