Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, July 14, 2022

LESBIAN FBI: Worship Mary Now! [Humor] Dear GWB: In all fairness, #41 left for Texas. I'm against the balance of power all on East Coast. #TheBushCenter financed Tutoring. I wouldn't do it unless I was starving and they gave free food. @PeaceCorps

Wicker Man New Posts: At this point, what I mean is, like Ben S. from thinkorswim said, "New Day, Fresh Start". I like most lesbians. NIXON: Unless you hate them; then you destroy yourself. RIP IVANA TRUMP and JAMES CAAN I have many Veterans as friends, but I wouldn't go so far as to say military personnel are my friends. Strickly arms length agreements. DISCLOSURE: Worked 3 years PT as a tutor until it was cancelled by LAUSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment