Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Dear Middletown Mustangs: It's better for me to destroy, or leave well enough alone. Prop. 27 "It's all part of my rock and roll fantasy. It's all part of my rock and roll dream."--BadCo

Highway 175 CA subtext: Rollerball (MGM Studios, 1975) Does Lake County, CA want to join the fray, at any cost? We were playing pinball and bingo before these wippersnappers. "The Sky, is burning, I believe my soul is a mass of jelly." Rogers, Ralphs Rubens compilation "Little Pink Houses for you and me."--John Cougar Mellencamp DEAR GOP: I may be a Mormon tomorrow but today, it was a "virtual affair" I couldn't lift or marry even if a Mormon. I'm staying Roman Catholic. As a subjective person view from who I think as baseline "objective", as a Roman Catholic, since I entered into DesCartres sex, it wasn't physical but chemical, biological and primal. Silver went up a few percent. I got off first with my wife. I wanted more, of course. It's well documented but not since I was well and married.

No comments:

Post a Comment