Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I'm sorry I cursed Deep State and the State Bars. The demise of the public corporation: #Rollerball2018 #DeepSixDeepState?

What'd we miss if we did away with the public corporation?  Who would stop the forest fires?  Who would build the townhouses and condominiums?
Co-ops, collectives and a volunteer fire department?  We have a ways to go.  The youngsters are closer but have no rich life.
I suppose I have a smaller ambit of influence than I reckoned.  I'll stay at home and venture out to the nearest five parks and look at the people looking at their mobiles.

I'm sorry I cursed Deep State and the State Bars.  The demise of the public corporation: Rollerball2018

No comments:

Post a Comment