Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

#DrDanielDSniderEsq. aka #DeeSnider


I was whistling with the neighbors parakeets and a college aged latina walked by. She turned to look at me in case I whistled at her. Men can't win. Glad we have the U.S. Constitution. Not easy to prove. The neighbor is my witness. I whistle with the birds. .



Sounds like Dr. Daniel Dee Snider [Esq.]. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trainspotter
A person who can sucessfully identify obscure music a DJ plays. A hardcore trainspotter can take it a step further and identify the source of obscure samples. #Trainspotters and #PunkRockerAward "Why not D?" #DTLA


No comments:

Post a Comment