Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Thursday, May 31, 2018

...there's always God #MLK correction: "dwindling." should read: "dwindling.""

John Rubens Some Arabs that singled me out to question, [they were holding a DVD with Arabic symbols] in the months following 911 @ La Brea & Hollywood Boulevard strip mall [MB] warned me "rich people" could be targets. I assumed he meant fire, but it could be legal.
Manage


Reply58m
John Rubens Dear Jonesy: Just because I used #SanAnselmoCA as a model #publictrust doesn't mean I endorse "corporations". Only co-ops work in my favor. #BenFranklin realizes global liquidity, but does @POTUS understand the U.S. Constitution. [Otherwise, why would #LaurenceTribe have his way with the poor guy. 2.3 Billion and dwindling. There's always God.
Manage


Reply1m
#minortypographicalerrors

No comments:

Post a Comment