Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Monday, May 28, 2018

Rebel In The Rye, A Film by #DannyStrong (2017)

Saw #RebelInTheRye last night. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." "Leave me the fuck alone." #HoldenCaufield. #JerryDSalinger , #USVeteran "I saw one thousand men get shot up a thousand feet away from me [in the carrier on D-Day]. #JDSalinger

2nd draft:

Saw #RebelInTheRye last night. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." "Leave me the fuck alone." #HoldenCaufield. #JerryDSalinger , #USVeteran "[I saw one thousand men get shot up a thousand feet away from me {in the next carrier} on D-Day]" #JDSalinger. A Film by #DannyStrong. Quotes are not from film.

New Text, new date.

I'm not a @twitter friend yet. I did work with you on the #thirtysomething tv show (1990). I was a trainer when we had the boxing scene with @melaniemayron52. Later, she & I met at @Tashmans to rediscover. She had moved on but stayed in #WeHo. C #RebelInTheRye (2017) #DannyStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment