Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I think, therefore I am, therefore...I think I would have been a dead man in #TheCongo if sent by a particular girlfriend. #Bd defined as ? #Bad @google @Stanford

You may think you are "bad" but then one does a google search on any given day on a particular topics and then hopefully fruitful subjects and rediscover or even discover for the first time, "I'm not so bad.  I'll take the criticism because I do my best in general. Once, Donald A. Ainslie, an employer told me, 'The reason I keep you is you have heart'." #EdwardsAirForceBase 1993-1996

credit: Rene Descartes

No comments:

Post a Comment