Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

#BastaBastaMan, I want to be A #Basta Man. --From Y.M.C.A. by the #VillagePeople #ConcreteKiss playing @TheSayersClub June 7th in Hollywood at Wilcox North of the Police Station

@POTUS cannot block his tweets to targeted 3rd parties Federal Judge in NY Rules.  I never liked NYC Don Carlos. https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/New-York-Judge-Trump-Twitter-Cant-Block-New-York-Feds-483475521.html via @nbcbayarea @POTUS: I never really liked NYC, but I suppose it's a proving ground. #BastaBastaMan @WestCoastRules "No Rules, No Time Limit" #HoustonTeam "What, they play both ways?" #ConcreteKiss

No comments:

Post a Comment