Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Saturday, April 14, 2018

#SpeculativeFiction: "You had to have been there." kusc.org

I read about offshore tax havens, read #SkyscraperHeavens--the anti-novel, and laughed a few times. "You had to have been there" I tell people. @ForeignAffairs MAR/APR 2018, p. 94 Taking on Tax Havens #offshoring #offshorebalancing & #proxies [military, diplomatic] Trump adds Economic, "Military, Economic and Diplomatic", POTUS said. He might have said instead, 'I am paying you for diplomacy that addresses Military and Economic Issues' but wanted to keep the message brief. [Trump's words I don't want to hear pierce my insides into wails, 'Oh God get me through this!' and I'm not even there. Vibrations travel].

Meanwhile Alexander Borodin! kusc-fm NOT, I was wrong.

No John, it was me, Tchaikovsky. "And the name was the music from the ballet, "Swan Lake" Dianne Nicolini told us. 

compilation copyrights reserved.
John Rubens
April 14, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment