Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, April 13, 2018

@POTUS: Vent! #PresidentialPodcast #HerbertMarcuse: #OneDimensionalMan (1964)

  1. Dear : If you have to vent, consider the alternative of fictional, rhetorical !
  1. The "Justice" issues brings up on aside, my heart is with Valerie's argument; I never liked Lewis Libby and wondered why he was still called "Scooter" [mule]. I was an avid reader of NYT, precursor, defense periodicals.





    1. What about the ramifications of ""? i.e. lost or misappropriated files in the shuffle of seizures, thefts and during transport. "Stay in your lane." /Fed / cooperatives. /

    2. Show this thread





    1. Confession: After I was suspended, MY information was stolen out of my office during moving. I was there [participated in the move] but didn't notice the file had been tampered with till I looked at the file in the cabinet when I returned to transfer the large horizontal style file cabinet into a storage unit [I noticed the staple on my CIA application was detached so I figured someone copied it during my move out]. + ...cyber breaches.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment