Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hindsight is 20/20 @ValeriePlame

The "Justice" issues brings up on aside, my heart is with Valerie's argument; I never liked Lewis Libby and wondered why he was still called "Scooter" [mule]. I was an avid reader of , International Herald Tribune, precursor, and defense periodicals of the time.

Robert Novak is dead.


: Between the oligarchs and the functionaries, that's not a proper choice. The functionaries have to go first. Reagan loved the oligarchs. respects the oligarchs too. ? Still in question.


#Fiction: @GWBLibrary "Ramp it up and let it collapse under it's own weight?" "Pump and dump the legal profession?" "You said it, not me." @GeorgeHWBush I thought you'd never ask. Go to church, pray. the file will go away...[sic].



No comments:

Post a Comment